Radiology / X - Ray
We stay tuned in to your body’s needs.
Radiology and imaging is a part of our medical service spectrum. It aids our experts in their patients’ diagnosis and management. At iCARE Clinics, for X-ray and Ultrasound, we offer state of the art computerized radiology and imaging services with a professional yet friendly environment. All procedures are conducted by a senior specialist radiologist who is assisted by experienced and qualified radiographers along with well trained nursing personnel.
Our services include:
- Radiography including OPG
- Routine ultrasound examinations
- Transvaginal ultrasound by female radiologist
- Breast ultrasound by female radiologist
- Color Doppler studies
- 3D/4D ultrasound
- Anomaly scan
- Nuchal translucency screening
- Fetal biophysical profile scoring
- Superficial and small parts’ ultrasound.
Detailed reporting with documentation on CD is available for radiological investigations conducted at the iCARE Clinics. Our radiologists communicate the results of diagnostic imaging through a verbal and written report sent to the referring doctor, thereby working as a part of our clinical team, to participate actively in the decision making related to patient management.