Our clinics provide comprehensive medical services for each member of the family. At iCARE, our GP and Family Medicine practitioners aim to be your primary point of contact for routine medical services.
GPs and Family Medicine practitioners diagnose and manage all primary level illnesses, and refer you to specialist practitioners if needed. Our doctors are also specialized in providing well-managed preventive health care – thus providing you with a complete and holistic health care solution.
Children are our future, and looking after the wellness and health of our children is a commitment at iCARE. iCARE Clinics are your partners in caring for your child. Our Pediatrics department offer vaccinations, baby health check-ups, and other services to ensure that your child is protected from diseases.
Immunization services at iCARE are done according to UAE government regulations as well requirements set forth by the governments and authorities of the country of origin.
We ensure the growth and development of a child as per the WHO Road to Health chart. Our Pediatricians look into the comprehensive care of all pediatric age groups.
Our Obstetrics and Gynecology department deals with the preventive and curative aspects of gynecological, prenatal and post-natal care for today's woman. Our specialized female gynecologist conducts breast examinations and helps create awareness regarding self-conducted assessments for breast cancer. Our services include pap smear, routine gynecological exams, and pre-natal and pregnancy planning and management, with intra-natal assistance at our partner hospitals. We also provide full post-natal care and support.
Lifestyle induced diseases is increasingly a problem in our region. Internal Medicine specialists are trained and equipped to deal with all aspects of general medicine, as well as the diagnosis, primary management and treatment (including referrals) of problems, disorders and diseases in:
• Cardiology, dealing with disorders of the heart and blood vessels
• Endocrinology, dealing with disorders of the endocrine system and its specific secretions called hormones
• Gastroenterology, concerned with the field of digestive diseases
• Hematology, concerned with blood, the blood-forming organs and its disorders.
• Infectious disease, concerned with disease caused by a biological agent such as by a virus, bacterium or parasite
• Nephrology, dealing with the study of the function and diseases of the kidney
• Pulmonology, dealing with diseases of the lungs and the respiratory tract
• Rheumatology, devoted to the diagnosis and therapy of rheumatic diseases.
• Adolescent medicine
• Critical care medicine
• Geriatric medicine
• Sleep medicine
• Sports medicine
Good health starts with good oral hygiene. Dentistry at iCARE is just not about treating dental illnesses. We believe in comprehensive oral hygiene and painless procedures for dental ailments. Our services include preventive oral hygiene, dental check-ups, scaling and polishing, smile enhancement,aesthetic dentistry, endodontics, orthodontics and prosthodontics. We also do dental implants and we make sure that when you smile, your smile looks perfect...